Ohio Pools & Spas has been providing the people of Northeastern Ohio with the highest quality recreational products and services. We have been a family-owned business since 1957, starting in North Canton, OH. OPS has stores in North Canton and Mayfield Heights, OH, as well as a large warehouse facility; we also have an in house service department. Ohio Pools & Spas has received numerous awards throughout the years. Hot Spring Spas has recognized OPS 10 times times as dealer of the year, including World Wide Dealer in 2010. Visit us at www.ohiopools.com
The Pool Service Technician is responsible for the safe, proper, efficient service and repair of swimming pools as well as the set-up, and delivery of other products, such as saunas and patio furniture, among others.
- Customer service skills
- Demonstrates initiative by striving to achieve beyond set goals
- Excellent attention to detail on service, paperwork, etc.
- Ensures proper handling of product to eliminate any damage to product or customer property
- Proper installs of all product
- Perform maintenance on swimming pools
- Pool Services such as – testing water quality and pH balance, cleaning filtration units, servicing heaters, circulation pumps, lights above and below water level, locating and repairing leaks within structure or plumbing
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Industry experience and relevant skills are considered a plus
- Must have a high level of mechanical skills via technology, mechanics, etc.
- Consideration for Electrical/ Plumbing majors, HVAC certifications, etc.
- Must have valid driving record
- Ability to lift 75-100lbs, more with additional service crew assistance
- Must be in good physical condition with no lifting restrictions
This position will include extensive paid on the job training and will require overtime, as well as Saturday work, as needed.
Competitive benefit program including: Competitive Wage, 401K plan with a match, PTO, Medical and Dental plans, Paid ongoing training
Any questions please call (330) 494-7755 ext. 338 or send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org